Location – 100% remote (but must live in Pacific, Standard, Mountain or Central time zones)
Compensation range: $115,000 - $120,000 + 8% bonus
Benefits: (based on eligibility)
- Travel Privileges for You and your Family
- Health Benefits
- Paid time off
- Flex Friday
- Training and Professional Development
- Tuition and Professional Certification Reimbursement
- Rewards and Incentive
- Define product objective and roadmap for multiple key components across desktop, tablet and phone for the customer journey.
- Work closely with internal teams (leadership, engineering, UX, design, brand) to lead product definition and from discovery through execution including: define requirements, acceptance criteria, communications, and UAT.
- Manage intake of customer focused opportunity assessments ensuring all are well defined, prioritized and ready for product discovery.
- Work closely with UX and analytics teams to understand current friction points, define and prioritize for future improvements.
- Manage project schedules and dependencies, and drive cross-functional initiatives.
- Work with leadership and teams on company and divisional strategic initiatives, quarterly planning, and sprint planning.
- Ensure team is improving velocity by improving process and communications; including preparing for upcoming sprints, integrating content and creative, and participating in retrospectives.
2+ years Product Owner or Product Management experience working in scrum team environment.
2+ years working with and delivering a responsive/adaptive site, mobile web, and mobile applications.
2+ years working in B2C ecommerce platform.
2+ years experience working with Android mobile apps
Understanding of user interface design and user testing best practices.
Highly quantitative, experience running A/B tests, setting metrics, and iterating based on data.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to communicate, develop relationships with others while influencing and removing blockers.
- Leverage data analysis skills to research difficult or ambiguous problems.
- Leverage and engage with UX to identify key product issues in market; solicit feedback on product roadmap.
- Promote our Product Development process; fail fast/learn early and delivering incremental value to customers.
- Professional communication skills required. Ability to effectively present information, both written and verbal, in a clear manner.
- Strong project management skills required, including the ability to keep track of multiple deadlines, effectively meet deliverables, and keep both customers and peers apprised of project status.
- Ability to be detail oriented while working independently on multiple projects required.