Job Title: Senior Manager, Digital Ecommerce AnalyticsBASIC PURPOSE:
The Digital Division is growing rapidly in support of our evolving brand and growing business. The position will contribute to CLIENT's success by garnering insights from data and reporting on our progress. They work closely with digital product, merchandising, and advertising teams to help optimize and achieve conversion and revenue goals. They contribute quantitative data and insights into our prioritization and decision processes.
Develop our global web analytics strategy including
Analyze digital web analytics data to understand trends, opportunities and insights to help our teams maximize the effectiveness of program and investments.
Develop and maintain ecommerce business reporting to show unified view of top, middle, and lower funnels.
Maintain communication to business stakeholders and leadership. Support marketing and content teams with reporting needs. Educate teams to self-serve and help to develop a data driven culture.
- and maintain data governance model and instrumentation guide and align across other brands.
Work closely with UX and A/B Testing teams to understand current friction points, define and prioritize for future improvements.
Manage project schedules and dependencies, and drive cross-functional initiatives.
Work with leadership and teams on company and divisional strategic initiatives, ecommerce forecast, quarterly planning, and sprint planning.
Manage 1 direct report and agency management
POSITION SCOPE: Makes independent decisions within the confines of projects and products.QUALIFICATIONS:
Education: BS/BA required, in technical data analysis or quantitative discipline.
4+ years working in Adobe products; including Adobe Analytics, Adobe Launch, Adobe Target, and AEM.
4+ years’ experience working as lead in digital analytics discipline
4+ years working in B2C ecommerce web and business environment.
Highly quantitative, experience setting goals, forecasting, supporting A/B tests, and iterating based on data.
Strong understanding of segmentation and targeting of digital media
Proactive problem-solving and critical thinking skills
Ability to distill analysis into concise recommendations and present to management audiences up to the executive level
Proven excellent communication skills via email
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to communicate, develop relationships with others while influencing and removing blockers.
- Leverage data analysis skills to research difficult or ambiguous problems.
- Leverage and engage with UX to identify key product issues.
- Professional communication skills required. Ability to effectively present information, both written and verbal, in a clear manner.
- Strong project management skills required, including the ability to keep track of multiple deadlines, effectively meet deliverables, and keep both customers and peers apprised of project status.
- Ability to be detail oriented while working independently on multiple projects required.