Redtech is helping our client, a large University with their Contract to Hire search for a QA Analyst.
The QA Analyst must have automated testing experience, including writing the automation.
Duration: 6-month Contract to Hire
Location: 100% Remote in the US but need to be able to support Pacific Time zone (core hours are 9am – 3pm PT)Eligibility – must be a green card holder or US Citizen
Vaccination: Per Washington State requirements - Proof of COVID vaccination or exemption is required for all CLIENT employees, remote or on-site.
Looking for a Q/A Analyst who will support the work on Finance Transformation.
To be successful, the individual will need to have experience with end-to-end quality assurance and testing efforts within a complex enterprise-level environment and be experienced with automated testing processes and tools. Have experience working closely with development teams and deployment managers throughout the testing lifecycle, to ensure that the overall quality of the delivered solution is aligned with business expectations.
As a QA Analyst for the ITF Program, you understand the fundamental benefits and challenges of enterprise data integration and are able to:
- Assess and develop best-practices for testing within a large scale, complex enterprise environment
- Closely collaborate within a self-organized cross-functional Agile team and with technology staff across a matrix organization
- Design flexible test systems to adapt to rapidly changing specifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Management, related technical field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with end-to-end testing in a data-centric environment, such as a data warehouse
- Experience designing and implementing end-to-end quality assurance and testing methodology for enterprise solutions
- Experience with reviewing requirements and developing test cases based on those requirements
- Experience working with automated software testing applications as well as producing automated test scripts and tools
- Excellent written/oral communication skills, technical documentation skills, user liaison skills, and personal interaction abilities
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively on an Agile team
- Experience with SQL
Equivalent education/experience will substitute for all minimum qualifications except where there are legal requirements such as license/certification/registration.
- Experience with Agile testing methodologies
- Advanced SQL skills
- Experience with ETL testing
- Experience with SSIS and/or Red Gate SQL Compare tools
- Experience with SSDT SQL Unit Tests
- Experience coding in a modern programming or scripting language such as C++, C#, Java, Python, PowerShell, etc.
- Experience testing data quality
- Experience testing enterprise-wide data systems both onsite and in the cloud
- Experience with data warehousing, such as industry standards, data modeling techniques, and design methodologies
- Experience working at a large Research University