Location – 100% remote, but must be available to support Pacific Time work hours
Duration – 3 months with probable extensionsData Analyst:
We are looking for an experienced and competent Data Analyst to provide additional data support to CLIENT leadership and the Health Team. Requests range in complexity and include data cleaning, investigation, matching, manual data downloads, urgent ad hoc requests and analysis, and Power BI dashboard maintenance. A lot of requests are related to COVID19 and Student Attendance.
The person will operate as a temporary staff member on the Business Intelligence Team, under the direction of the Manager and/or Senior Data Scientist.
We need someone who can:
- Quickly understand the data requests and ask the right questions
- Provide high quality deliverables on a very tight timeline
- Use proven data methods for accurate and timely data cleaning
- Able to consult around existing data processes and possible improvements/automation
- Able to summarize complex analysis in an easily digestible format
- Able to combine multiple different types of data for analysis
- Has knowledge of SQL and how to use relational databases (2+ years)
- Able to write reproducible code in R, Stata, and/or SQL queries (2+ years)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills