Seeking a Product Manager/Owner who has experience in B2C ecommerce platform, preferably in consumer retail or travel website experience.
Location – Remote for now, hybrid in the future (downtown Seattle)
Our CLIENT is currently searching for a highly motivated Digital / eCommerce Product Manager who will contribute to their success by developing and optimizing the company websites. The eCommerce product team is responsible for developing the digital product objectives, success measures, and strategies leading to a great customer experience and helping meet its online revenue goals. Specifically, this role will focus on the user journey. They will identify, prioritize, and define features which provide customer value through incremental change. They encourage teamwork, collaborate closely with other product teams and strengthen relationships with their business partners.
- Define product objective and roadmap for multiple key components across desktop, tablet and phone for the customer journey.
- Work closely with internal teams (leadership, engineering, UX, design, brand) to lead product definition and from discovery through execution including: define requirements, acceptance criteria, communications, and UAT.
- Manage intake of customer focused opportunity assessments ensuring all are well defined, prioritized and ready for product discovery.
- Work closely with UX and analytics teams to understand current friction points, define and prioritize for future improvements.
- Manage project schedules and dependencies, and drive cross-functional initiatives.
- Work with leadership and teams on company and divisional strategic initiatives, quarterly planning, and sprint planning.
- Ensure team is improving velocity by improving process and communications; including preparing for upcoming sprints, integrating content and creative, and participating in retrospectives.
2+ years Product Owner or Product Management experience working in scrum team environment.
2+ years working with and delivering a responsive/adaptive site, mobile web, and mobile applications.
2+ years working in B2C ecommerce platform.
Understanding of user interface design and user testing best practices.
Highly quantitative, experience running A/B tests, setting metrics, and iterating based on data.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to communicate, develop relationships with others while influencing and removing blockers.
- Leverage data analysis skills to research difficult or ambiguous problems.
- Leverage and engage with UX to identify key product issues in market; solicit feedback on product roadmap.
- Promote our Product Development process; fail fast/learn early and delivering incremental value to customers.
- Professional communication skills required. Ability to effectively present information, both written and verbal, in a clear manner.
- Strong project management skills required, including the ability to keep track of multiple deadlines, effectively meet deliverables, and keep both customers and peers apprised of project status.
- Ability to be detail oriented while working independently on multiple projects required.