Principal Software Engineer
Location: Remote, but preferential to WA or CA as they do meet in person once a quarter.
As the Principal or Architect Software Engineer, you will report to the Head of Engineering and be responsible for delivering our platform as we scale and modernize our code base. You will work with a team of fulltime near-shore engineers
Are you obsessed with reliability and performance by doing deep dives into the code and infrastructure looking for ways to make systems run better? Do you like mentoring and pulling up team members to build a stronger team? Do you thrive in Microsoft Technologies?
We are looking for a seasoned technology veteran that will focus on incremental innovation, influencing our core business and transforming the company’s core technology. Our technology stack is nearly 100% Microsoft, running in Azure, developing using C# and integrated with SQL Server.
- 12+ years as a hands-on software engineering of highly scalable and low latency internet systems
- 8+ years working in Microsoft Azure
- 8+ years building and maintaining systems using Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience optimizing automation, reliability and monitoring of production internet systems
- Strong experience with .Net core, C# and T-SQL
- Experience with containers and running them within Kubernetes
- Strong experience building web sites using Angular v8+
- Well versed using RabbitMQ
- Experienced in writing and maintaining Python scripts
- Strong skills in debugging and tuning Microsoft SQL Server
- Have a certification in secure software programming