Redtech is helping our client with a Contractor search for a Marketing Manager.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Develop paid media strategies and execution plans to meet stakeholders’ business objectives.
- Day to day management of stakeholder and partner relationships: Microsoft Digital Store Marketing Team, The Microsoft Store Business Teams, Microsoft Digital Store Global Field Teams, cross Microsoft Global Media Teams, and Microsoft’s Media Agency.
- Work across multiple internal team and external agency teams to drive campaign insights and learnings.
- Lead the development of campaign test and learn plans, and all measurement instrumentation.
- Manage campaign budgets and performance reporting.
- Engage with in-market Global Media Teams and Store Field Teams as needed on cross-market campaigns.
- Collaborate with other Category Media Managers on cross-category alignment and best practices.
- Present campaign business results and insights to senior leaders and executives on a regular basis (weekly performance reviews, scorecards, testing results, new initiatives, business reviews, etc.).
- Manage ecommerce campaigns for Brand, PCs, Software, HoloLens, VR/WMR, and Digital Goods.
The Campaign Marketing Manager’s core responsibility is driving the paid media strategy, execution, optimization, and reporting for Microsoft Store “Key Selling Moments” Campaigns.
The role requires:
(1) the skills to develop, communicate, and sell through campaign media strategies
(2) a deep understanding of paid media channels (SEM, affiliate, display, social, native, programmatic)
(3) knowledge of the paid media landscape (publishers, networks, ad tech providers)
(4) understanding of paid media measurement tools
(5) strong collaboration skills to work with multiple internal and external teams
(6) strong analytical skills to understand campaign results and drivers(7) strong communication skills and the ability to present in front of stakeholders and senior leadership.